Special relationships are formed with animals, allowing for an intuitive connection that brings out the animal's perspective;
we call this Animal Communication. Animal Intuition works together with you and your animal companion to gain insights that help identify and resolve behavior, emotional and physical issues, as well as to gain closure with those that have passed on.
For you as an animal lover, direct intuitive communication will boost your understanding, joy and richness in relationships with your animal companions and you can learn so much! Dogs, cats and horses are the most common clients, however on occasion it is requested to communicate with other animals.
Animal communication involves
the transmission of
feelings, intentions, thoughts, mental images, emotions, impressions, sensations, and pure knowing
between humans and animals.
Animal communication is sometimes referred to by such terms as animal communicator, horse whisperer or dog whisperer. We are all born with the ability to communicate telepathically with our own and other species. However, in our society today we are taught to use verbal and body languages as the accepted method of communication and lose touch with using our own intuition to communicate. With retraining and practice, the use of our intuition can become another sense and a tool for communication.
This introductory class will provide you with techniques to help you open up your intuition and use your senses to communicate with animals. You will have the opportunity to participate in exercises throughout the day, giving you practical experience using what you’ve learned in an interactive and supportive atmosphere. You will gain an understanding that intuitive communication is real and that anyone can learn to do it.
Check out the Promotions and Events section for up-coming class dates or call to schedule a private appointment.
If you know 5 other people that want to learn about animal communication and intuitive techniques with you, you can take the class for free.
Please contact Animal Intuition to discuss options and coordinate the training class.
While we service nationwide, all of the Twin Cities in Minnesota as well as western Wisconsin, we concentrate our Animal Communication services in the following cities for in-person and mobile appointments:
- Eden Prairie
- St. Louis Park
- There are some wonderful books published on this topic. Animal communicator and author, Marta Williams, has put a comprehensive reading list together on her website.
- Read an article about animal communication to learn more.
- Friday's story might help explain how a dog uses and experiences intuition. Hopefully the story will enlighten and remind us of what amazing animals surround us in this world.
- "A Dog Understands" Read this touching story by Dr. Fox to embrace an animal's love and compassion for their people. Also, perhaps it will enlighten you more about intuition and how animals use it all the time.
- Intuition Allows Us to Connect with Animals on a Deeper Level Learn about your sense of intuition and how it works to connect with cats, dogs, horses and other animal companions.